What Happens in Drug Rehabilitation Programs?
Drug rehabilitation programs are about more than ending your substance abuse and addiction. Rehab helps you restore your life through a variety of traditional and complementary therapies. Better Addiction Care can help you find a high quality rehab program that meets your needs and preferences.
Addiction takes a toll on your mind, body, and spirit, and it almost always requires professional help to overcome. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, willpower and good intentions are rarely enough to end an addiction for the long-term. That’s because addiction almost always has underlying causes, and addressing those issues is central to successful recovery. High quality drug rehabilitation programs are designed to meet all of your needs and challenges.
Inpatient Drug Rehab is Your Best Bet for Long-Term Recovery
While outpatient treatment can be successful for people who are highly motivated to recover and who have a safe place to live and a high level of support at home, inpatient drug rehab generally offers the best possible outcomes. Inpatient programs offer a number of benefits over outpatient drug rehabilitation programs:
- A high level of around-the-clock peer and staff support and supervision.
- The opportunity to focus on recovery without outside stress and problems.
- The opportunity to delve deeply into the issues that underlie the addiction.
- The chance to develop strong, healthy relationships with peers in recovery.
- A number of complementary therapies for a holistic approach to recovery and wellness.
Holistic Drug Rehabilitation Programs Offer the Best Treatment Outcomes
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration stresses that since there is no single pathway to recovery that works for every individual, a holistic approach to treatment works best for long-term success.
A holistic program involves both traditional and complementary therapies to address issues of body, mind, and spirit for whole-person healing that reaches every corner of your life. Holistic drug rehabilitation programs treat more than just the substance abuse. They strive to meet all of your needs, which may include medical or mental health treatment; housing, educational, or legal help; or spiritual issues.
Traditional therapies commonly used in treatment include cognitive-behavioral therapy, family therapy, and psychoeducational classes, which help you understand the nuts and bolts of addiction and recovery.
Complementary therapies commonly used in treatment settings include therapies like yoga, meditation, biofeedback, and art therapy, which help improve your self-awareness and strive meet your spiritual needs for a greater sense of happiness and wellbeing.
Better Addiction Care Can Help You Find a Drug Rehabilitation Center Near Me
If you’ve been Googling “drug rehabilitation center near me,” Better Addiction Care can help you find a high quality, holistic treatment program close by that meets your needs and suits your preferences. Whether you’re looking for a religious or secular program, a women’s only or men’s only rehab center, a dual diagnosis program for co-occurring mental disorders, or an inpatient or outpatient rehab program, we can help you enroll in a program that’s just right for you.
How Drug Rehabilitation Programs Work
Addiction takes a major toll on your relationships, finances, and physical and mental health, and it can lead to messy legal problems and other issues. Inpatient drug rehab helps you address these issues and restore you life on many fronts.
Through a high quality inpatient drug rehab program, you will:
- Address the issues that contributed to your addiction, which may include stress, trauma, or mental illness.
- Identify harmful patterns of thought and behavior and replace them with healthier ways of thinking and behaving.
- Develop the skills and strategies you need to cope with triggers like stress and cravings.
- Repair your relationships and learn better communication skills for healthier relationships moving forward.
- Find joy, purpose, and meaning in a life without drugs or alcohol.
- Improve your level of self-awareness and mindfulness for a healthier, happier life.
Treatment helps countless people end an addiction to drugs or alcohol for the long-term, and it can help you restore your quality of life and sense of wellbeing for greater health, healing, and happiness. Contact Better Addiction Care today at 1-800-429-7690, and let us help you get on the path to meaningful, mindful recovery.