Successful long-term recovery depends on the right 90 day drug rehab program. Here’s why.
A large body of research shows that the longer you stay in rehab, the better your chances of successful long-term recovery. Anything less than 90 days in treatment is of limited effectiveness, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, and choosing the right 90 day drug rehab program can help ensure a successful, productive, and rewarding experience in treatment.
Why Choose 90 Day Inpatient Rehab Programs?
Inpatient treatment offers the best overall outcomes for most people. High-quality inpatient rehab programs have a number of excellent benefits. They offer:
- Medical detox to help you withdraw from drugs or alcohol comfortably.
- The opportunity to focus solely on recovery without external stressors and triggers getting in the way of success.
- A structured environment.
- Opportunities for developing healthy relationships with others in recovery.
- Around-the-clock support and supervision.
- Complementary therapies and recreational and social activities for a holistic approach to treatment.
Most addiction experts stress that if you have a long history of addiction or a severe addiction, 90 day inpatient rehab programs are essential for the best treatment outcome.
How Do You Choose the Right 90 Day Drug Rehab Program?
The pathways to recovery are endless and include many different types of 90 day drug rehab centers. The right 90 day drug rehab program can be any type of program that works for you, as long as it’s a high quality program. High quality programs share a number of important traits that are essential to successful treatment. These programs:
- Are licensed and accredited by the state.
- Hire only qualified, licensed mental health professionals.
- Have a proven track record of success.
- Use research-based treatment therapies.
- Adhere to industry standards, best-practices, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse’s Principles of Effective Treatment.
- Offer a holistic approach to treatment that includes both traditional and complementary therapies.
- Provide a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment.
The right 90 day drug rehab program for you will also depend on your needs and your preferences. There are a number of different types of treatment programs for you to choose from, including:
- Luxury rehab, which is very expensive and typically offers a broad range of amenities.
- Women-only or men-only programs.
- LGBTQ-focused programs.
- Faith-based rehab.
- Secular programs.
- Trauma-informed treatment for people who have a history of trauma in their life.
- Dual diagnosis treatment for people with a co-occurring mental illness like depression or anxiety.
You may also want to consider a few other factors when you’re looking at 90 day drug rehab centers, such as:
- Dietary considerations. If you’re vegetarian, vegan, or have food allergies, make sure the program can accommodate your needs.
- Types of complementary therapies offered. If you’re interested in incorporating a particular type of therapy into your treatment plan, such as adventure therapy, mindfulness meditation, or restorative yoga, look for a program that offers these therapies.
- Recreational opportunities offered. Whether you enjoy gardening, tennis, swimming, or camping, you can find a program that offers the kind of recreational opportunities that’ll keep you engaged in treatment.
Engagement in Treatment is Crucial
One of the most important factors for a successful treatment outcome is the client’s level of engagement in treatment. The more engaged you are with your treatment plan, the better your chances of long-term success. Choosing the right 90 day drug rehab program for you will help you not only end your addiction, but also find purpose and meaning in life, learn to have fun and relax without drugs or alcohol, and repair the damage done to your life by the addiction.
Better Addiction Care can assist you in finding just the program for you, based on your needs and preferences. Call us today at 1-800-429-7690, and let us help you get on the road to recovery and enjoy a higher quality of life.