An inpatient substance abuse treatment facility locator can help you find the right treatment program for you.
Finding the right treatment program for your needs is essential for successful recovery. Whether you have a drug or alcohol addiction or a co-occurring disorder, Better Addiction Care’s inpatient substance abuse treatment facility locator services can help you find the program that suits your needs.
Inpatient Treatment is Best
Research shows that inpatient treatment offers the best outcomes. Inpatient substance abuse treatment facility locator services are essential for sorting through the many programs available to ensure you get the best possible treatment. Inpatient treatment has a variety of benefits, such as:
- Around-the-clock support and supervision.
- Adequate treatment duration for best outcomes.
- The ability to focus solely on recovery.
- A high level of structure.
Inpatient treatment is essential if you have:
- A long history of addiction.
- Been in treatment before.
- Little support at home or in the community.
- An unsafe or unstable living environment.
- A co-occurring mental illness.
If inpatient treatment is right for you, BAC’s inpatient substance abuse treatment facility locator can help you identify your options and choose the substance abuse program that will best benefit you.
Outpatient Rehab for Substance Abuse
Outpatient treatment can work for some people. Outpatient treatment involves living at home while receiving treatment during the day or evening at an outpatient treatment center. Outpatient treatment has a number of benefits:
- It’s less expensive than inpatient treatment.
- It enables you to live at home and continue working or attending school while receiving treatment.
- It gives you the opportunity to put the skills and strategies you learn to use right away in the “real” world.
Outpatient rehab for substance abuse may be appropriate for you if you:
- Have a safe and stable place to live.
- Have a high level of intrinsic motivation to recover.
- Are in good physical and mental health apart from the addiction.
- Have transportation to get to and from treatment each day.
- Have a high level of support at home and in the community.
Choosing the Right Program
Addiction almost always has underlying causes, which may include chronic stress, a history of trauma, or a co-occurring mental illness. Choosing a program through an inpatient substance abuse treatment facility locator will help ensure the program you choose can address your unique needs and issues.
A high quality holistic inpatient treatment program offers the best outcomes. A holistic approach involves a variety of traditional and complementary therapies that help you:
- Identify self-destructive thought and behavior patterns and replace them with healthier ways of thinking and behaving.
- Address underlying issues like stress, trauma, or family dysfunction.
- Develop the skills and strategies you need to cope with triggers like cravings and stress.
- Find purpose and meaning in life without drugs or alcohol.
- Learn to relax and have fun sober.
Traditional therapies include cognitive-behavioral therapy, which is the foundation of successful treatment; family therapy, which helps to restore function to the family system; and psychoeducational classes that help you understand your addiction and how recovery is achieved.
Complementary therapies include art therapy, nature therapy, massage or acupuncture, and biofeedfack, which help you reduce stress and look at old problems in new ways. Complementary therapies are shown through research to be effective for treating addiction when they’re used along with traditional therapies.
Looking for “Substance Abuse Treatment Near Me”?
If you Google, “substance abuse treatment near me,” you may get numerous results for treatment centers that are nowhere near you. That’s because many towns and cities don’t have adequate treatment facilities, and it may be necessary to attend a treatment program that’s across the state or even out of state.
Better Addiction Care can help you find the substance abuse treatment program that’s closest to you. Contact us today at (800) 429-7690, and let us help you get on the road to recovery once and for all.