for Treatment (800) 429-7690
The facility name, logo and brand are the property and registered trademarks of Rushford, and are being used for identification and informational purposes only. Use of these names, logos and brands shall not imply endorsement. BetterAddictionCare.com is not affiliated with or sponsored by Rushford.
I went in for 5 days into the program very sick the staff at this facility treated me with respect ,and understanding considering my state of mind.
marisol rodriguez, 2 years ago
Jeannette Jimenez, 3 years ago
Laura Evans, 3 years ago
Overall a very great place to get recovery help. The in patient program is phenomenal and will really give the the tools to lay a solid ground/foundation for your recovery. The outpatient program is very good also, and helps you stay on the right trck once you no longer an inpatient. The only down side about this place would be the admissions department. Very unhelpful, unprofessional, unorganized, slacking in carrying out their jobs, and at times will have people waiting hours to get in. Now that doesn't mean everyone in the department is a reflection of that list. But the gossipers, namely Ross and Angelica, would be a reflection of that unprofessionalism ect listed. While 99% of the staff you can see are there to actually help, these two, representing the other 1% you can tell only take it as a job, being there not there to really help but rather to collect a paycheck. But don't let those two bozos dissuade you from this institute, I would highly recommend Rushford for anyone struggling.
Tom B, 4 years ago
1250 Silver Street, Middletown, Connecticut 06457
- Contact: Jillene Bertolini
- (860) 852-1001
Rushford located in picturesque Middletown, Connecticut may offer the treatment necessary for a successful recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
The main goal of a treatment facility is to help addicts overcome their reliance on addictive substances so that they can lead a life that is drug and alcohol-free. Compassionate and caring staff members at rehabilitation facilities can provide addicts the courage and guidance needed in order to overcome addiction.
When addicts attend a treatment facility, there will be various treatment techniques used in order to rid the substance of abuse out of the individual. Treatment can last anywhere from 30-days to 90-days depending on the severity of the addiction.
At Rushford, patients will go through intense addiction treatment and will be accompanied by professional addiction counselors every step of the way. Recovery is always possible and when treatment is combined with proper guidance, support, and empathy, rebounding from drug and alcohol dependency is attainable.
Through providing patients with the tools and resources required in order to obtain long-lasting sobriety, addicts will feel more encouraged throughout the duration of recovery. The proven treatments are designed with the patient in mind and will always be tailored to the uniqueness of the addict. Every addiction is different, just like every addict is different, and at Rushford, unique recovery plans will better assist addicts in overcoming addiction.
Despite the strong hold that addiction has on an individual, everyone is capable of regaining control once again through the help of treatment. At Rushford, the betterment of the addict is a priority and those who attend treatment at Rushford will always be put first.
It’s never too late to seek treatment. Rushford works with many insurance companies as well, making payment options seamless and straightforward. An addiction counselor will be available to speak with patients about how to go about paying for treatment. Addiction will never get better over time. In fact, it is a progressive disease which means it will only get worse.
The time to get help is now. Contact Rushford at www.Recoveryneverstops.Org today and find out how addiction treatment can help.