Drug and Alcohol Addiction: The Hard Numbers
You, or a family member, may be dealing with a drug or alcohol substance addiction and searching for a Beckham drug rehab facility, you are not alone.
It might be scary to learn just how many people are dealing with the same disease as you, and some don’t seek help fast enough.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, more than 70,000 Americans died from drug-involved overdose in 2019, including illicit drugs and prescription opioids.
During 2008-2011, an average of 1.1 million emergency room visits were made each year for drug poisoning, that’s 35.4 people out of 10000 persons in the country.
The people here at Better Addiction Care are here to help you end your drug rehab Beckham search, get on the road to recovery, and save you from being just another number in those statistics.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment and Detox near Beckham
People drink to relax, celebrate, or while hanging out with friends in the Beckham area all the time, there is nothing wrong with that. However, there are times when people have issues struggling with substance abuse and the addictive power alcohol can have on some people.
You don’t have to be told that effects of alcohol abuse can be devastating to you, your family, your finances, and your employment.
But sometimes it’s good to be reminded that you are not alone, there are substance abuse treatment centers, and other treatment options, nearby in Beckham, throughout the state of Oklahoma Rehab Centers, and even across the country if you are ready to get help.
Drug Rehab Treatment and Medical Detox near Beckham
It doesn’t matter how you got addicted to drugs once you already are, but knowing the why can help. Inpatient addiction treatment centers in Oklahoma Rehab Centers can help you get clean and their addiction treatment programs can help you get over the reasons for addiction at the same time.
If you, or a loved one, is experiencing severe addiction related issues, including underlying mental health issues and co-occurring mental health disorders, then the level of care at an inpatient treatment facility is probably the best option to treat physical dependence and the heightened risks of withdrawal symptoms.
Marijuana, alcohol, opioid addiction, cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs all have unique withdrawal systems that you shouldn’t go through alone.
Questions to Ask Beckham OK Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
Staring off your addiction treatment on the right foot is important, after all, if you are uncomfortable with your Beckham based drug rehab center and rehab program from the start, you could be hurting your addiction recovery chances for success.
Here is a list of questions that you can ask any Beckham, Oklahoma Rehab Centers drug rehab center to make sure they are the right place for you or a family member.
- What types of substance use disorders do you treat?
- Is the facility geared towards any specific group? (high-level executives, women, LGBT individuals)
- What type of insurance to you accept?
- Do you offer payment assistance?
- What kind of substance abuse issues do you treat?
- What is your treatment philosophy?
- How long is your Beckham treatment program?
- What are the accommodations like?
- What types of amenities do you have?
- Can I have and use a cell phone?
- What types of patient addiction therapy do you use?
- Do you provide medical care?
- What Oklahoma Rehab Centers state certifications do your staff members have?
- Is your rehab accredited in Oklahoma Rehab Centers?
- Do you offer medically assisted detox (Suboxone)?
- What qualifies you for their medical detox program?
- Do you treat co-occurring disorders?
- What is your visitor policy?
- Do you coordinate individualized treatment plan services?
- Do you create and support aftercare treatment plans for Beckham residents?
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Aftercare and Outpatient Programs
Recovering from an addiction to drugs or alcohol isn’t over when you leave a Beckham alcohol treatment centers, its actually just the beginning.
Relapse rates after treatment in the short term are between 20 and 50%, that is an incredibly high number, and could be higher depending on underlying disorders.
So, before you select a nearby Beckham abuse treatment services, ask about their aftercare support network for relapse prevention.
These services will most likely include things like sober living homes in or around Beckham, step-down treatment plans, partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient care plans, group counseling, mental illness counseling, or individual therapy in an outpatient setting.
What is the role of aftercare in addiction treatment?
Aftercare programs can give patients access to resources and support to help deal with the pressures of reentering their lives drug or alcohol free to reduce the risk of relapse.
Aftercare for clients can include outpatient treatment programs, 12-step programs in anonymous group settings, legal advice and support, group therapy, career counseling, coaching and goal setting, financial planning and budget support, and much more.
How can drug addiction patients find aftercare support programs?
Many Oklahoma Rehab Centers based rehab facilities offer clients additional aftercare support as part of their inpatient drug rehab programs and plans.
When selecting from the many abuse treatment programs and rehabs, be sure to ask about their addiction treatment program or partnerships with aftercare programs near you in Beckham.
What does quality drug rehab aftercare look like?
Quality aftercare is care and support that helps clients prevent relapse by helping you learn the cause of your addiction and ways to cope with those causes that don’t involve drug or alcohol use. An outpatient program should be unique to you and your individual needs.
Information a Beckham Treatment Center Will Need from You
When you call the Better Addiction Care helpline to find the best Beckham, OK treatment center near you, or you call a Beckham drug rehab center directly, its best to have some relevant information in order to speed up the admission process.
Here are a list of things to have by the phone when you call:
- Your insurance company name and policy number.
- Estimated time period abuse of drugs or alcohol has been going on.
- How severe is the addiction?
- Are you, or a family member, addicted to one substance or several? (make a list)
- Do you, or your family member, have any other dual diagnosis medical concerns/issues?
- Has your, or family members, addiction caused co-occurring mental health disorder issues?
- How will you, or your loved one, get to the facility of your choice?
The answers to these questions will make sure that the right options are made available to you and that you have the opportunity to learn about alternatives in or around Beckham, Oklahoma Rehab Centers that may suit you, or a family member, better.
- What Is Substance Abuse Treatment? A Booklet for Families
Created for family members of people with alcohol abuse or drug abuse problems. Answers questions about substance abuse, its symptoms, different types of drug treatment programs, variety of therapies, mental health counseling, and recovery management. Addresses concerns of children of parents with substance use/abuse problems.
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Happens in the Best of Families
Describes how alcohol and drug addiction affect the whole family. Explains how substance abuse treatment for people works, options for treatment, inpatient rehab program and outpatient rehab program information, how family interventions can be a first step to recovery, and how to help children in families affected by alcohol abuse and drug abuse.
- It’s Not Your Fault (NACoA) (PDF | 12 KB)
Assures teens with parents who abuse alcohol or drugs that, “It’s not your fault!” and that they are not alone. Encourages teens to seek emotional support from other adults, school counselors, and youth support groups such as Alateen, and provides a resource list.
- It Feels So Bad: It Doesn’t Have To
Provides information about alcohol and drug addiction to children whose parents or friends’ parents might have substance abuse problems. Advises kids to take care of themselves by communicating about the problem and joining support groups such as Alateen.
- After an Attempt: A Guide for Taking Care of Your Family Member After Treatment in the Emergency Department
Aids family members in coping with the aftermath of a relative’s suicide attempt. Describes the emergency department treatment process, levels of care, lists questions to ask about follow-up abuse addiction treatment, and describes continuum of care and how to reduce risk and ensure safety at home.
- Family Therapy Can Help: For People in Recovery From Mental Illness or Addiction
Explores the role of family therapy in recovery from mental illness or substance abuse. Explains how family therapy sessions are run and who conducts them, describes a typical session, and provides information on its effectiveness in recovery.
Beckham Drug Rehab and Treatment Centers
There are no drug rehabs in your immediate area, select another nearby city or call us and we’ll help find an addiction treatment center that’s right for you.