for Treatment(800) 429-7690
II. California Residents.
How do you respond to Web browser “do not track” (“DNT”) signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third party websites or online services?
We do not monitor DNT signals or similar mechanisms.
May other parties collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when they visit the Site?
California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to either: (1) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (2) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties, contact us at email@example.com.
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Gathering, Use and Disclosure of Information.
We collect both Non-Personally-Identifying Information and Personally-Identifying Information from you. “Non–Personally–Identifying Information” is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person or entity. “Personally–Identifying Information,” by contrast, is information such as a first and last name, telephone number, home address, or email address that, without more, can be directly associated with a specific person or entity.
A. Non-Personally Identifying Information.
1. Gathering Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
Web Browsers. Like most site operators, we gather Non-Personally-Identifying Information from you of the sort that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving this Site.
Web Cookies. A “Web Cookie” is a string of information that a site stores on your computer, and your browser provides to this Site, each time you submit a query to this Site. We may or one of our third-party vendors, including Google, use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each Site session, both to help us improve your experience and to help us understand how this Site is being used and to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Site and/or to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to your visit to the Site.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE WEB COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR COMPUTER, YOU SHOULD SET YOUR BROWSER TO REFUSE WEB COOKIES BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CERTAIN FEATURES OF THIS SITE MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT THE AID OF WEB COOKIES. IF YOU REFUSE WEB COOKIES, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY.
2. Use of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
We analyze Non–Personally–Identifying Information gathered from users of this Site to help us better understand how this Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design this Site to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. We link information gathered using Non-Personally-Identifying Information to Personally-Identifying Information.
3. Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information.
From time to time, we may also release the Non–Personally–Identifying Information gathered from Site users in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of this Site.
B. Personally-Identifying Information.
1. Gathering Personally-Identifying Information from Site Users.
When you complete a call-back request form or health profile, if applicable, on this Site you may be asked to disclose Personally–Identifying Information, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number(s), address, information relating to the condition or ailment you wish to treat, your insurance information, and other information necessary to complete a member health profile. You may also be asked for your age and gender. You may also choose to submit Personally-Identifying Information to us when you use any interactive features and services that we may make available from time to time on this Site, such as questions and answers, blogs, polls, and quizzes. We may also collect Personally–Identifying Information from you when you contact us.
2. Gathering Personally-Identifying Information from Third Party Sources.
We may also license or purchase data, including Personally-Identifying Information, from third party sources. This data may include, but is not limited to: first and last name; gender; email address; postal address; home phone number; and cell phone number.
3. Use of Personally-Identifying Information.
We may use your Personally–Identifying Information in the following ways:
- To match you with a treatment center
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you newsletters
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels
- To allow you to receive other offers from non-affiliated third party companies and marketers
- To improve the user experience with the Site
- In connection with the operation of the Site
- For users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by us as well as selected third parties.
4. Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information to Third Parties.
We will disclose Personally-Identifying Information in the following circumstances:
- Employees, Third Party Processors and Third Party Service Providers. We will disclose Personally-Identifying Information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors, suppliers, and service providers who: process Personally-Identifying Information on our behalf; participate with us in the provision or operation of this Site; provide us with other services, such as communication services, order fulfillment services, or information verification services; or provide you with services.
- By Law, to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. We disclose Personally-Identifying information if: (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order or request from a governmental agency or law enforcement; (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
- Marketing Partners. With regards to email addresses and other Personally-Identifying Information collected, we may share such information with third parties and third party marketers to allow them to send you email marketing communications and other communications from third party advertisers.
- We advertise utilizing Google Analytics features (e.g. (and not by way of limitation), Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Using the Ads Settings link (Google.com), users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
IV. Limitations on Liability.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH DEALING WITH OTHER USERS WITH WHOM YOU COME IN CONTACT THROUGH THIS SITE. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN USING THIS SITE.
V. Additional Information.