At Better Addiction Care, we have access to the top rehabs in Wichita and an impressive database of rehab providers. Our job, since our inception, has been to accommodate addiction victims who seek clinical and psychiatric assistance for their addiction condition. If you suffer from a mild form of substance addiction, finding a reliable outpatient treatment can make a world of difference.
Who is the outpatient program for?
Most top rehab centers in Wichita offer extensive outpatient services to addiction victims in and around the area. The program is ideal for three categories of people:
- Those who have completed a form of inpatient care – If you’re dealing with severe withdrawal and dangerous addiction-related side-effects, you may require inpatient care as the main form of treatment. Only after completing the inpatient program will you qualify for a form of outpatient rehab at specific facilities. Outpatient centers only handle mild-to-moderate addiction conditions, where the patients can care for themselves outside the facility.
- Those who don’t require inpatient care – If your addiction is in early phases, undergoing outpatient rehab can prevent the condition from aggravating. It is the ideal treatment modality for recovering addicts who only require mild treatment. These are individuals who can remain socially active during rehab, maintain a job, and recover at home with only weekly visits to the center.
- Those who can’t afford inpatient care – It’s no secret that the inpatient treatment is more expensive than an outpatient program. This is due to the additional costs of housing, lodging, and other amenities that may not be available in outpatient programs. If you can’t afford inpatient care at some of the top addiction treatment centers near me, outpatient rehab should do. It’s clearly better than nothing.
Every addiction victim falls into one of these categories, and knowing which category represents your case is vital for understanding the treatment approach you need.
How to choose an outpatient program that sets you up for success
No two rehab programs operate under the same standards or come with the same results. The most reliable and experienced Wichita rehab centers offer outpatient programs designed to improve the patient’s life. They do so by helping recovering addicts:
- Understand their addiction’s underlying triggers and causes
- Learn personal responsibility, discipline, and maturity
- Imbue their lives with purpose and meaning
- Develop a healthier, cleaner, and more stable lifestyle routine
- Integrate into a vibrant community of individuals sharing similar goals
- Learn how to look at their lives in perspective and make plans for a better, more flourishing future
- Work towards a more satisfying career and discover new hobbies and passions, etc.
We believe that the perfect Wichita addiction and mental health treatment should provide you with immediate and long-term solutions to the most stringent problems you might face in the post-rehab life.
If you seek the most reliable rehabs in Wichita to address your addiction condition, contact Better Addiction Care today! You can call our helpline at 800-429-7690 to verify your insurance and find the rehab treatment you need.