About Treatment Center
At Arbor West LLC located in lovely Austin, Texas, we offer customized treatment plans tailored to fit the needs of our patients. We specialize in 12-step faciltitation approach, Anger management and Brief intervention approach.Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment center uses a recovery model of care that is designed to treat all addictions, as well as underlying mental disorders. We aim to achieve one main goal in mind – to show addicts that they can truly live the life that they’ve always dreamed of, as long as they refrain from using drugs or alcohol. We offer Intensive outpatient treatment, Outpatient and Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization that are available to Adult men. Every person that participates in our treatment programs will gain the necessary tools and knowledge to develop their own coping skills. These coping skills are the essential component when learning to deal with regular life issues with turning to substance abuse as a means for a temporary escape. It’s up to our dedicated staff at Arbor West LLC to guide them towards this reality and show them how to achieve their goals. We will do everything in our power to help our patients recover from their addiction and achieve all of their goals, both during treatment and once treatment is over. We accept Most Insurances and other insurances.
Rehab Center Details
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Adult men
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Do not use medication for opioid addiction
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Relapse Prevention
- Use methadone/buprenorphoine for pain management or emergency dosing
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Mastercard, Private health insurance, Visa.
- Most Insurances
Recommended Treatment Centers
Hi, Robert Michael , The Anchor west is best options for alcohol and drug administrative monitoring services.
Robert Michael, 2 years ago
Drug abuse is a particularly grave issue and only a rehab drug center can bring the person back to a normal functioning life if the intervention is Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counselor done in time.
Justin Harvey, 3 years ago
It’s the best 90 days program! The treatment plan and the centers here at Anchor West are incredible. I would recommend anyone in help to visit Them here in Austin, Texas. Thank you Anchor West for bringing back to my life!
Krishna Mishra, 3 years ago