What Do the Best Rehab Centers in the World Have in Common?
Shared Features of the Best Rehab Centers
For addiction recovery help, many search for the best rehab in the world. Sometimes it can be a struggle just to reach the point of realizing that you need help. So when it’s time to find the right place to get addiction treatment, don’t want to settle. Find the right facility within our nationwide network that will offer you the best rehab options for your specific situation and enroll to get help now.
The best drug rehab centers in the world offer a detox program for their patients to experiencing harsh withdrawal symptoms. But going through withdrawals and cravings can be difficult and frustrating. With the help of professional staff and a medically-assisted detox plan, clients are able to remain safe and comfortable as the substance begins to lose its grip on the body and the mind. Highly trained professionals use medications to treat some of the side effects associated with breaking free from drugs and alcohol, including depression and anxiety.
Customized Treatment Plans
Even the best rehab in the world isn’t going to be able to help if they aren’t able to meet your specific treatment needs. An assessment of each patient is a critical component of the process at rehab centers that are demonstrating success. This method of treatment makes it possible to design a program based on what substance is the problem, what methods will be most effective, and what opportunities are most appealing to the client. Motivation is an important part of recovery and this must be considered.
People enroll in addiction rehab in order to deal with their abuse of and addiction to drugs or alcohol. The goal is to be able to function without depending on these substances to get through the day. But most of the time, there is more to the problem than just an addiction. Often there are personal or social issues that are creating a difficult environment. Or, another medical condition needs to be addressed in order to focus on drug treatment. The best rehab centers in the world understand that there may be multiple issues that must be examined while a patient is going through treatment.
It’s easy to assume that the price tag associated with treatment is going to have something to do with the quality of services delivered. However, some of the best drug rehab centers in the world work with private insurance in order to deliver cost-effective services. We understand how challenging it can be to determine the cost of treatment and we’ll work with you and your insurance company to examine payment options.
If you’re looking for one of the best rehab centers in the world, call today and speak with a counselor from BetterAddictionCare. We help patients nationwide find treatment for their specific needs. With the help of our recovery network, we can locate facilities near you that are accepting new patients right away.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research-Based Guide (Third Edition). Retrieved from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2015). National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS): 2015. Data on Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities. Retrieved from https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/2015_NSSATS.pdf
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. (2017). Best practice portal. Retrieved from https://www.emcdda.europa.eu/best-practice
- The Joint Commission. (2021). Behavioral Health Care Accreditation. Retrieved from https://www.jointcommission.org/accreditation/behavioral-health-care/
- The Recovery Village. (2021). What Makes a Top Drug Rehab? Retrieved from https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/drug-rehab/best-drug-rehab/
- American Addiction Centers. (2021). The Difference Between a Good and Great Treatment Center. Retrieved from https://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/difference-good-great-treatment-center
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2018). Best Practices for Behavioral Health Treatment Providers: Working with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning Youth. Retrieved from https://store.samhsa.gov/product/best-practices-for-behavioral-health-treatment-providers-working-with-lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-and-questioning-youth/pep19-qb-lgbtq-youth