Addiction is a chronic disease. It requires long-term management and treatment to get to the point where the sufferer is rid of the personal, professional, and health issues that result from the affliction. If you want to improve your relationships, mental health state, physical well-being, and so much more, then you may want to begin considering enrollment into one of the many amazing rehabs in Pennsylvania. With so many different centers to choose from within the state, how can you decide which addiction treatment center in Pennsylvania is right for you?
Better Addiction Care provides help for finding proper care with their drug rehab directory for Pennsylvania drug rehabs. In this directory, you will find information and insight about the many different facilities worth considering. Using this free online tool, which you can find below, along with our other resources, is sure to make your journey to a healthier and happier life easier than ever.
The True Scope of Drug Addiction in Pennsylvania
Before understanding how our team’s Pennsylvania rehab directory works to connect you to the perfect team for addiction recovery, it is important to know what our resource providers are hoping to achieve.
Our resources are provided in hopes that individuals find the right Pennsylvania rehab for them. We also hope there is an increase in the number of people attending these locations and the issues related to this disease disappear from the state’s communities.
These addiction-related issues in Pennsylvania include:
- Opioid overdose deaths: In 2020, there were 5,199 drug overdose deaths in Pennsylvania, with opioids involved in 85% of those deaths.
- Heroin addiction: Heroin addiction is a major problem in Pennsylvania, with heroin involved in 41% of all drug overdose deaths in 2020.
- Prescription drug abuse: Pennsylvania ranks among the top 10 states for prescription drug abuse. In 2019, there were 2.5 opioid prescriptions written for every 100 residents.
- Cocaine addiction: Cocaine addiction is also a significant problem in Pennsylvania, with cocaine involved in 28% of all drug overdose deaths in 2020.
- Methamphetamine addiction: Methamphetamine addiction is a growing problem in Pennsylvania, with methamphetamine involved in 6% of all drug overdose deaths in 2020.
- Treatment admissions: In 2019, there were 64,797 treatment admissions for substance abuse in Pennsylvania. Of these, 60% were for opioid addiction.
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS): Pennsylvania has a high rate of neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS), a condition affecting newborns whose mothers used drugs while pregnant. In 2018, there were 2,691 cases of NAS reported in Pennsylvania.
- Alcohol addiction: Alcohol addiction is also a significant problem in Pennsylvania. In 2019, there were 2,733 alcohol-related deaths in the state.
Are you suffering from substance addiction? Attending rehabs in Pennsylvania is a way of doing your part in not only making your own life better and healthier but also your personal contribution to eliminating the above-listed issues. Our team helps by making the learning of and enrollment in these rehab centers in Pennsylvania easier by providing all the necessary information.
Properly Finding Pennsylvania Addiction Treatment
There are many different reasons why finding rehabs in Pennsylvania can be considered difficult. The chief reason among these is a lack of knowledge related to the availability and variability of services offered to patients.
Below you will find our directory for treatment in Pennsylvania, where you can conveniently filter information presented by county and state. You can also deeply investigate your local options.
Our team also offers a comprehensive rehab treatment guide that can be used to learn about various programs that attendees can enroll in and the levels of care available. Take some time to learn about different options before making a final selection.
You can also use our website to verify insurance for addiction treatment. Once verified, you will not feel left in the dark about paying for care.
These resources for rehabs in Pennsylvania can connect you to the right people and the perfect plan for rehabilitation. Even if you are in another location in the country, it can also be used to get help in other areas, as well.
National Directory of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Facilities
See the directory below to learn more about the different rehabs in Pennsylvania. You can consider these as enrollment opportunities if you’re seeking help in your area for your addiction. You can also see our national rehabs directory for similar information about centers in other states across the nation.
Feel free to call our team today to learn more about our services. Find out how our resources for rehab in Pennsylvania can help make your struggles with addiction a thing of the past.
Our team is also proud to provide expert insight into all things related to substance abuse and recovery from it in our addiction resources blog. You’re sure to learn a thing or two about addiction with our team’s expertly crafted articles which are readily available.