When you are in need of substance abuse treatment it is often the result of many years of addiction and the ensuing problems with friends, family, and loved ones. But no matter what problems may have occurred, there is always room for an addict to change through the services and care offered by rehabs in West Virginia. These teams are dedicated to addressing problems related to alcohol and drug addiction in West Virginia, but finding the ones that are the perfect fit for you and your situation can be difficult. The team at Better Addiction Care provides a directory of centers for rehab in West Virginia so that the problems can be properly addressed with the help of free online information breaking down different facilities and what they offer. The great issue of West Virginia addiction must be tackled on an individual level through personalized treatment before the larger community can be healed.
The Scope of West Virginia Drug Addiction
Rehabs in West Virginia are focused on providing a variety of treatment programs for individuals who suffer from substance abuse, but the greater goal is to heal communities who have been suffering from the presence of addiction. West Virginia addiction treatment aims to solve many of the state’s issues with dependency to drugs, some of the most worrying statistics about the presence of addiction here are:
- According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), 7.7% of West Virginia residents aged 12 or older had a substance use disorder in 2019. Of those, 6.1% had an alcohol use disorder and 2.3% had an illicit drug use disorder. (Source: SAMHSA)
- Source: https://www.samhsa.gov
- The most commonly abused substances in West Virginia are prescription opioids, heroin, and methamphetamine. (Source: West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources)
- Link: https://dhhr.wv.gov
- In 2020, there were 1,275 drug overdose deaths in West Virginia, which is a 35% increase from the previous year. The majority of these deaths were caused by synthetic opioids such as fentanyl. (Source: CDC)
- Source: https://www.cdc.gov
- In 2020, there were 2,036 emergency department visits in West Virginia related to opioid overdoses. (Source: WV Health Statistics Center)
- Source: https://www.wvdhhr.org/
- The rate of neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS) in West Virginia is among the highest in the country. In 2019, there were 862 cases of NAS in West Virginia, which is a rate of 50.6 cases per 1,000 live births. (Source: CDC)
- Source: https://www.cdc.gov/
This problem may seem like an insurmountable one, but this should not stop those seeking West Virginian rehab help form professional providers. If you are struggling with finding the right facility to call your start to recovery, our team is here to help.
Resources for Finding Rehab Centers in West Virginia
Coming to the conclusion that you want to change your habits and addictions through the help of West Virginia rehab centers is one thing, but understanding which locations are the right places to consider is another task entirely. Below you will find the complete drug rehab directory to facilities that are worth considering for enrollment, they are broken down further by county and city for convenient filtering to make selection easier. We are also able to assist in verifying insurance for addiction treatment so that you can be better informed about your potential avenues for payment. If you are still in the initial phases of research and are still investigating the different programs that are available as potential avenues for rehabilitation, our team provides a free guide to addiction rehabilitation programs for this reason. Finding rehabs in West Virginia has long been much more difficult than it has to be, and the team at Better Addiction Care aims to fix that problem.
National Rehab Directory and Additional Resources
Whether you are looking for the right rehabs in West Virginia or the perfect location in other parts of the country to receive treatment, our team’s national directory of drug and alcohol abuse treatment facilities is sure to be of help. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about these directories and how they can help connect you to an amazing facility faster than ever. Our team is also happy to provide further information regarding substance abuse and the treatment of it in our addiction treatment blog which covers all aspects of recovery to make understanding the finer points of the disease easier for those seeking treatment.