Substance Abuse Treatment
Drug Addiction
Select a State
Call Now
for Treatment (800) 429-7690

Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center

Google Rating: 4

Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center

Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center is located in Cumberland, Maryland.
Show More

Rehab Center Details

  • Opiate Drug Detox

Treatment Options

  • Outpatient

Payment Methods

  • American Express
  • Cash or self-payment
  • Check
  • Discover
  • Health Savings Account
  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Accepted Insurances

  • Most Insurances


  • Addiction
  • Alcohol Abuse
  • Drug Abuse
  • Drug Addiction
  • Intervention center
  • Medical Detox
  • Substance Abuse

Areas of Specialization

  • Medication Assisted Treatment

Age Options

  • Adults


  • Free Parking
  • Wheelchair Access

The facility name, logo and brand are the property and registered trademarks of Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center, and are being used for identification and informational purposes only. Use of these names, logos and brands shall not imply endorsement. is not affiliated with or sponsored by Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center.

Google Reviews

Corey Horton, 2 years ago

I worked here as an intern and every counselor I worked with showed great pride and determination in working to help their client succeed. Great supervisors and administration!

Natosha Shaw, 2 years ago

Kimberly Westfall, 2 years ago

Awesome program. Groups is VERY helpful as well as counseling and, in my opinion and experience, is key to a successful and permanent recovery. The medication is 10% of the recovery. The other 90% includes: dedication, paitence, knowledge, respect to/of (counselors, rules & regulations, staff and other paitents), and comittment to the program and attendance. They understand relapse happens. Your counselor will work with you to understand why it happened and what you can do to prevent it in the future. Seem to go thru nurses tho. Tara is the only one that's been there since my 1st time being a paitent. On top of all this, I love my counselor. She's been there since my day 1 also. All staff are kind and professional. I am grateful to no end and appreciate what the program and its support and faith in recovery.

Andraya Wilt, 2 years ago

James Riggleman, 2 years ago

Danisha Parsons, 4 years ago

They really help people but needs weeding out of the ones that don't want help Kerri Bohrer

Javas Bohrer, 5 years ago

Situated in Cumberland, Maryland, Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center has treatment options for those who are seeking help for drug and alcohol addiction.

Addiction is a progressive disease of the mind that will continue to get worse with time if it goes untreated. It will continue to worsen without the help of a recovery program. It’s important that those who are addicted to drugs and alcohol seek the help of Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center in order to regain the life that has become lost to addiction.

Through a thorough patient evaluation, addicts who attend treatment at Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center can get a personalized treatment plan made. The assessment is intended to depict the severity of the addiction as well as to learn more about the individual themselves. This way, a comprehensive treatment program can be put in place in order to reap the desired result; that being long-lasting abstinence from drugs and alcohol.

Throughout the patient’s time in treatment at Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center, the addict will learn new vital coping mechanisms and trigger management skills. These will help the addict adapt to a new life that is free of substance abuse when they reenter society. Since many addicts relapse, it is inherently important that they avoid certain settings or social circles that will pressure them to use.

At Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center, we believe that all addicts have the courage within to overcome their drug and alcohol addiction. Through the constant support of counselors and professional advisors working with addict’s daily, recovery is possible. Despite how long one has been an addict for, recovery is still absolutely attainable. Treatment is not a one-size-fits-all approach and at Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center, treating each patient with individuality is of utmost importance.

Breaking the vicious cycle of addiction is tough, but with professional counselors and effective treatment options in place, sobriety is closer than it seems. Get in touch with Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center today at www.Marylandctc.Com/location/cumberland/ to learn more about how recovery can help pave a new life path. When the final level of sustained sobriety is reached, a feeling of contentment will ensue and this is something to be extremely proud of.

Call Now to Speak to an Addiction Counselor (800) 429-7690