About Treatment Center
October Road Inc, is an accredited addiction treatment facility located in Asheville, North Carolina. Our facility focuses on changing the lives of those affected by drug and alcohol addiction, as well as co-occurring psychological disorders. At October Road Inc, we understand that this is a very difficult time for a newly recovering addict, especially those who have never entered into a treatment facility before. This is why we aim to do everything in our power to make these individuals as comfortable as possible so that they can begin their recovery process on a positive note. We specialize in 12-step faciltitation approach, Accepts clients on opioid medication and Anger management. We believe in treating all addictions, as well as underlying psychological disorders that may have contributed to the birth of the addiction. Our addiction treatment services are available to Adult women and we accept Medicaid and Medicare as well as many others. We strive to help our patients build a solid foundation for a renewed and improved future. We know that any addict, despite the severity of their addiction, can recover. With the proper treatment plan in place, our patients can accomplish all of their goals and more. We understand how the disease of addiction has affected our patients mentally, physically, and spiritually. At October Road Inc, we will provide you with the support and guidance to lead you towards a path of life-long wellness and sobriety.
Rehab Center Details
- Smoking permitted in designated area
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Adult women
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Marital/couples counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
- Relapse Prevention
- Relapse prevention from naltrxone
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
American Express, Cash or self-payment, Check, Federal or any government funding for substance abuse programs, Mastercard, Medicaid, Medicare, Private health insurance, State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid, Visa.
Recommended Treatment Centers
They've treated me well so far. Very happy. Will leave this open for further review.
Mark Stoddard, 5 months ago
They help you out..
Deborah Childers, 8 months ago
I love them. They have been great to me. Since being in their care I'm so much better now.
Julia Black, 9 months ago